Quote of the TOday! But not updated everyday

Quand tu tombes en amour, c'est la merde.
(Translation : When you fall in love, it's shit.)
- Louisa

Friday, May 29, 2009

Trip to Disneyland Paris

I spent the day at Disneyland Paris with Zuzanna, who is leaving for Poland on Sunday. Many of the ERASMUS people that I had the pleasure of meeting this semester are leaving around this period, one goodbye party at a time.

Today was a fun day with awesome weather - couldn't ask for any better! I am now painfully exhausted. In so...much...pain........

Below are some photo highlights of the day. Hope you enjoy the "happiest place on Earth". No wonder a place like that doesn't exist, you'd die from exhaustion way too quickly.

2 comments:

  1. Well, the the parc was a good choice I guess! I hope you girls had fun (it seems so, unless you pose with a leg in the air out of despair).
    See you on friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos especially the last one!

    Looks like you had a lot of fun!

    "No wonder a place like that doesn't exist, you'd die from exhaustion way too quickly." <-- so true! LOL!

    ReplyDelete