Quote of the TOday! But not updated everyday

Quand tu tombes en amour, c'est la merde.
(Translation : When you fall in love, it's shit.)
- Louisa

Friday, May 8, 2009

Just came back from the cinema after watching "Coco avant Chanel" with a friend from residence. Watch French movie in France, check. The viewing was at 10 pm and since I did not stick my nose out the door all day, it really felt like this is when my day started. The movie featured Audrey Tatou as Coco Chanel. She did a good job playing the role of the ambitious career woman type, but the storyline was pretty boring. It put too much emphasis on her love life instead of her career, which was not much of a love life at all (but who am I to talk lol).

I haven't had classes for two days already and it feels just great!!! I'm so glad I still have two more days to laze around in boredom. Since I don't have much time in Paris, I try to find ways to make time pass slowly. The best way to do that is to be bored! Only joking of course. There are still so many places that I need to visit in the mere 3 weeks that's left. I might go to Orsay Museum tomorrow.

Oh yes, and I should mention that I went to a Canadian Bar yesterday night to taste the only poutine menu I've seen in town. But they don't get it! Grated emmental and parsley can't make poutine happen!

1 comment: