Quote of the TOday! But not updated everyday

Quand tu tombes en amour, c'est la merde.
(Translation : When you fall in love, it's shit.)
- Louisa

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

BB

A scary thought is to be forced to continue taking my course in basketball! I went to my first class on Tuesday afternoon and it was just horrible. Can you picture me playing basketball with 15 macho guys who think they're all-that and make ridiculous passes between themselves? There's one other girl in the class, who doesn't look too athletic neither but at least she's taller and heavier than me, and would be safer during a collision. I also had the pleasure to experience wearing the notorious phys ed jersey passed on to me by a very sweaty and yes you guessed it, stinky player... Anyway, I feel like an old fart because it takes me two days to recover everytime I do 2 hours of exercise! Plus, I had a stomach cramp one minute into the warm up..

Time to go to sleep! I will update more tomorrow, promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment