Quote of the TOday! But not updated everyday

Quand tu tombes en amour, c'est la merde.
(Translation : When you fall in love, it's shit.)
- Louisa

Thursday, March 5, 2009

It's procrastination time!!!

First, I want to proudly declare that I've decided not to buy a metro pass this month! I have been doing the 30 minutes trek up and down and through narrow cobble-stoned alleyways to "la fac" (short for 'the faculty' - that's what students call their universities) for about a week now. Not only am I saving 55 euros (the price of a train ticket to Brussels!), I'm really enjoying myself too! Today, I walked home with my classmate, an exchange student from Italy who's taking a drug synthesis class with me. I think walking, home especially, is a great way to bond with people. Not only are you sharing spontaneous conversation subjects, you are also giving presence, which doesn't happen often enough in our fast-paced lives, I believe.

I am not looking forward to tomorrow. I have a incredibly stenuous 8 hour lab session for my biochemistry class. After ending around 7pm (insert grunt), I plan on going to the Louvre and sketching for once!

No comments:

Post a Comment