Quote of the TOday! But not updated everyday

Quand tu tombes en amour, c'est la merde.
(Translation : When you fall in love, it's shit.)
- Louisa

Monday, June 22, 2009

It's 3:15AM.

ANNNNNNNND it's time for: what's your crazy plan for the future????

After graduating, I'm going to do what I always wanted to do. I'm going to be a VJ in Asia!!!! This is serious business for the time being, time being being between now and sometime before 7am today. LOL. Ok, I might have gotten the idea from watching the Shan + Rozz show on youtube. Both of them are down to earth but interesting at the same time, which makes their clips kinda special. It helps that Shan is extremely cute!

The point is, this semester living abroad has given me such a rush for life and for grabbing on to whatever's exciting out there. I shouldn't condemn myself to doing stuff that I'm not passionate about...like contributing to a stupid scientific database that noone ever returns to on their free will. People just want their stuff to be published. It's become such an honours to have your stuff where anyone can access them, even if it's just a pile of nonsense. (As you can tell, I've been maybe reading too many publications lately) The sad part is that I'm not really up to level to whatever I am very interested in, I'm thinking visual arts, music, generally dealing with people and head-hunting. It's going to be hard to get super good at any of them because I have too many interests, but I'll try my best to specialize.



1 comment:

  1. some jobs are multi-faceted and you'\ll have different projects/responsibilites. So don't worry, you probably will get a chance to show different talents you have and work across a variety of areas. After this is the globalization era where everything is interconnected... scary huh?

    ReplyDelete