Quote of the TOday! But not updated everyday

Quand tu tombes en amour, c'est la merde.
(Translation : When you fall in love, it's shit.)
- Louisa

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

These few days were the worst I've felt in Paris so far. The spring break was amazing but the brutal transition back to school is more than I can take. Makes me think that coming to France for exchange was a horrible idea. I miss home and familiar souls and the feeling that the world is good. All I've seen after my return is people either being very unhelpful or trying to take my money away!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you're having a rough time at the moment. I'm sure things will look up soon! In any case, when will you be heading back to Canada? Are you going to keep this blog after you leave Paris?

    ReplyDelete